Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Being the Right Person

By: Adam McClendon
www.newlineministries.com

Focus more on being the right person than on finding the right circumstances.

All too often in life I’m trying to fix circumstances (including other people), blaming circumstances, being frustrated at circumstances, etc. 

What if, I focused on being the right person and not trying to find the right circumstances?  What if I lived understanding that like the surge of the ocean bad circumstances come and go?  They are often beyond my control and often temporary.  What if I spent more time applying the Scriptures to my spiritual life and less thinking about the other people that need this information?

In the end, God has been challenging me to focus more on being the right person than on finding the right circumstances.  That subtle shift is making a pretty big difference in my life right now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Line Ministries reserves the right to edit or remove comments.